- Home Small Blocks
The new EU programme for Education, Training, Youth, and Sport for the period 2014-2020, Erasmus+, brings together seven existing EU programmes (including Tempus) in the fields of Education, Training, and Youth, and for the first time provides support for Sport. As an integrated programme, it offers more opportunities for international cooperation across the Education, Training, Youth, and Sport sectors.
The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work.
Erasmus+ supports transnational partnerships among Education, Training, and Youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and industry in order to ensure synergy between academic studies and the labor market.
The programme also supports national efforts to modernise Education, Training, and Youth systems.
Under the second Call for Proposals the following actions are open to higher education institutions in Israel:
Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
• Credit Mobility: Mobility Projects for Higher Education students and staff from different fields of study
• Joint Masters Degrees: Projects that develop Joint Master Degree programmes which award a double or a joint degree
Action 2: Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
• Capacity Building in Higher Education: Transnational partnerships that support the modernization and internationalization of higher education institutions and systems in the partner countries
• Strategic Partnerships in the field of Education, Training and Youth: Partnerships that promote innovation, exchange of experience and know how between different types of organisations involved in education, training and youth or in other relevant fields. **Israeli institutions must demonstrate an added value to participate in this action.
• Knowledge Alliances: Partnerships between Higher Education Institutions and industry that encourage innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, employability, exchange of knowledge and/or development of multidisciplinary education. **Israeli institutions must demonstrate an added value to participate in this action.
The Erasmus+ Programme also supports projects that aim at promoting excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide (Jean Monnet).
For more information on the Erasmus+ please see: www.erasmusplus.org.il